5 Things about Race Day’s
But I mistankenly did that one last week.
That Post is here.
So Today I will do….
5 Reasons I Race
1. Bling – Admit it, you love, love, love the bling!
2. The sense of accomplishment finishing a race gives you. Be it a 5K, 10k, Half or Full Marathon. Crossing the finish line is always an amazing accomplishment.
3. Friends – Running a race is great in and of itself, but running it with friends is even better!
4. Tutu’s – Need I say more:)
5. Supportive Family – My Mom, sister, and family friend surprised me at the end of the Philly Marathon. It added to the amazement of the experience. I think my Mom was more excited about me crossing the finish line than I was (and I was pretty happy!).
Running can take you places you never imagined.
Where has your running taken you?