Five Brands I love
1. Athleta – I think this should be a given being as I love their running pants, winter jacket, running vest, and basically anything that I buy from them. Yes, they do cost more but they are worth it. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for and with Athleta you are getting top quality. Plus they have the best return policy I know.
2. Savory Spices – Yes, I know this is a running blog. That being said it is important to fuel your body with tastey and healthy food to keep it going. Love, love, love their spices. It is a great way to flavor your food without added fat. Although, I admit that I may have a Spice problem, but I think there are worse problems to have;)
3. Trek – I felt so much of a difference when I switched to my Trek bike for my Tri’s. NO, I do not have the top of the line Trek. I don’t even have the middle of the line, but I know that it has made a huge difference in my biking. Maybe one day I will upgrade, but for now I’m good.
4. Gu – you either love them or you hate them. To me, I’m in the love them category and I like them to refuel. They are easy to take, tastey too. I don’t care how good something is to fuel me on a long workout, if I can’t eat it. Personal favorites are Caramel and Strawberry/banana. Yummy!
5. North Face – They have some really great products and by far my favorite running bra. Fits comfy. Small storage pocket. Double layered. No chaffing. What more could a girl ask for?
What are your top Five?
Can’t wait to see….