Five Things that I was Doing Five Years Ago!
Ok, it’s time to take a stroll down memory lane. One of the things that I noticed is that the expression of the more things change, the more they stay the same is so true. My life has changed a lot in the last 10 years, yet for the most part the core of it is the same. To me that is a good thing!
1. My oldest son was graduating preschool ten years ago. He just finished his Freshman year of High School. Wow that went by quick.
2. I was a Creative Memories Consultant selling scrapbook making products. I still love to scrapbook, but the selling part was always hard for me. I will also say that although I have everything I need, I haven’t scrapbooked in a long time. My poor third child only has his baby book done and nothing else. Poor third child. This fall after the MCM though, I plan to take some down time from training to catch up a little.
3. Since it seems to be a recurring theme in my Friday Five’s, I also must mention that I was vacationing in Vermont once again. Same camp site as we still get.
4. I was just starting to teach preschool gymnastics at the local YMCA which I still do today.
5. I was just starting to bake cakes for my kids which started me on my baking. This is one of my first cakes.
Yes, I realize that he is wearing the same shirt. He had more than one, but this was his favorite:)
Looking back it is good to see where I started as my cakes have come a long way!
So, yes many things in my life have changed; but many have stayed the same or were just starting 10 years ago. Can’t wait to look back in another 10 years to see how things have changed?
Where were you 10 years ago?