Five Five: Five Good Things
There are so many good thing to choice from, but I’ll narrow it down to Five.
Taking my family out of the running because they are a given:)
1. Spring – It has finally arrived!!! No more heavy jackets, hats, and gloves to run in! No more ice to worry about falling on. No more thinking about how many layers are required!!
2. Mama Running Buddies (both online and in real time) – There is something to be said about the inspiration, motivation, and knowledge that you can obtain from your fellow Mama runners. I, honestly, wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing without you:)
3. That I’m registered for all my required NYRR races to qualify for the 2016 NYC Half Marathon and Marathon!
Now all I have to do is run them.
4. Salted Caramel Gu – Yes, it is a good thing. Love caramel and it gives me the boost I need on long runs.
5. My Puppy!!! Yes, you’ve turned my life upside down, but you really are fitting in very nicely with the family. On top of that your really cute!
You had to know that Finn would make the list!
It’s always important to remember and focus on the good things in our lives. Most of us are blessed more than we realize and it’s important to take time to remember the good things.